Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Total Annihilation Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members of Total Annihilation Gaming via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Jigsaw

Steam Profile Integration   01/18/2017

Hey everyone you can add your steam profile to the forum. This is what your profile will look like. This is how to add your steam below.    
    • dekela

SERVER DONATIONS   06/16/2017

Please donate.  We need to reach our monthly goal by the 28th in order to keep the servers online.  Thanks 
    • dekela

Malden Wasteland Server NOW LIVE   06/23/2017

SERVER IP: 43.245.162.106 PORT: 2322 ALL WELCOME!
Jigsaw

TAG Clan Membership

24 posts in this topic

Would you like to be a TAG member Join our teamspeak (ts3.taggaming.net) and have a few games with us and then apply here.

Your gamename and why you would like to join.

[TAG] Clan Code of Conduct Must be signed.

http://www.tagaming.net.au/application/form/4-tag-clan-code-of-conduct/

@mikerpower create your own application topic if you would like to be a part of the TAG group. :)

Take a look at other applications to get an idea of what to write. :)

-soul.

Aaramaius From the Green Ghosts wishing to join the CLan please.

done. squad link will be sent asap. welcome

Hi, I'm Damo and I'm a friend of Skip (spoken in the AA intro tone).

I'd like to be part of the TAG Clan please.

Hey guys, I'm Jeff, I was playing with you guys on Friday night as JSGOW (Rozuz buddy), love to join the clan.

Thanks,

I'll get you sorted shortly mate.

Thanks 

Hey guys, just letting you know, I've changed my in game name to "Gowie". I have no idea if I can change my name on the forums.

I'm still keen to join the clan when you've got time - thanks.

Sorry mate,  your approval got lost in transit.  Jump on with some TAG guys again and I'll get your tags sorted. 

Thanks 

I haven't seen any application from you,  only code of conduct agreements.  Start a new application in 'Clan Membership'

Part of the requirements are to play with TAG members in game,  so you will need to jump on some co-op or exile,  as currently no members play wasteland anymore. 

Thanks 

Hey, I'm norri and I have played on your exile Tanoa server for a few months and grew to love it! I've ran some missions with Mako and Magpie and enjoyed the way you guys operate as a team and would love to be apart of that if you would have me. 

i'll get your trial TAG's sorted shortly mate. all goes well, 30 days your good to go

+1 for Norri - great team player, Comms are good (even tho your mic is crap 😝) Great shop well rounded team player

19 hours ago, Magpie said:

+1 for Norri - great team player, Comms are good (even tho your mic is crap 😝) Great shop well rounded team player

lol what can you buy from him???? hope you can buy some driving lessons hahaha

Driving skills and sheep shagger lessons 😂

Big congratulations to Norri on his successful completion of the TAG recruitment process. @dekela will sort out your official TAGs shortly! Welcome to the clan brother!