Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Total Annihilation Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members of Total Annihilation Gaming via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Jigsaw

Steam Profile Integration   01/18/2017

Hey everyone you can add your steam profile to the forum. This is what your profile will look like. This is how to add your steam below.    
    • dekela

NEW Tanoa Exile server with CUP now open   08/13/2017

IP: 103.231.91.5  PORT: 2602 Please join this server as it will replace our current server at the end of this month (August). Thanks
    • dekela

TAG Wasteland closing down   08/13/2017

Due to a decline in player numbers and donations, unfortunately our TAG Wasteland server will close down at the end of this month. (August)
Sign in to follow this  
Vishphat

Tag application for Vishphat

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys Vishphat here, I have been playing on your server a little over a month now.

I love the game and contributing to the server, I would love the opportunity to contribute through being in tag.

I have been playing koth for a few years until discovering exile i cant stop playing, it has taken over. I may be new to exile but I believe i have come long way, thanks to the help of a few others. I enjoy helping others, im still fairly experienced with combat/piloting and being a team player. 

I have been playing quite a bit with norri I havent had any experience with other tag members however this is due to the time I work and should change soon when i go back to mornings. 

All the best, Thank you

Vishphat

No worries mate,  keep it up for another 30 days and you should get your full TAG's. I'll set up you recruit ones when I get home

Awesome thanks mate I really appreciate the opportunity.

Vishphat 

Well i am honored to make the list.

By the way you have a very nice ib headquarters i love the interior design. :D

... better bump me up the list.

Hahahahahaha this is gold! Vish is targeting IB already, great to have on your TAG resume 😂👌