Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Total Annihilation Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members of Total Annihilation Gaming via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Jigsaw

Steam Profile Integration   01/18/2017

Hey everyone you can add your steam profile to the forum. This is what your profile will look like. This is how to add your steam below.    
    • dekela

SERVER DONATIONS   06/16/2017

Please donate.  We need to reach our monthly goal by the 28th in order to keep the servers online.  Thanks 
    • dekela

Malden Wasteland Server NOW LIVE   06/23/2017

SERVER IP: 43.245.162.106 PORT: 2322 ALL WELCOME!
Sign in to follow this  
The Lonely Shammy

Gaming pics and videos

55 posts in this topic

Started thread to post all your non-ARMA pictures and videos. Can be serious, can be stupid, can be both. Go nuts.

And something a little different to kick it off with:

Edited by The Lonely Shammy

@soulkobk This one is for you. 

My first time driving the Holden  VE V8 Supercar car, It this was one of my laps i almost got right. Man those V8's are different to drive than the other cars i'm used to, they don't have much grip 

4 hours ago, Mada said:

@soulkobk This one is for you. 

My first time driving the Holden  VE V8 Supercar car, It this was one of my laps i almost got right. Man those V8's are different to drive than the other cars i'm used to, they don't have much grip 

So jealous... :(

7 hours ago, Mada said:

My first time driving the Holden  VE V8 Supercar car, It this was one of my laps i almost got right

Looks like some fun.

I use to race V8's on Bathurst back on XBOX (PSX even)... it was fun back then, even with the low res graphics... would be much nicer with high definition graphics and a proper race (wheel/pedal) set up.

Makes me want to get another racing set up... but I don't have the space for it currently. :/

same track, different game, different car

unfortunately for me, project cars dosent have VE commodore, only the FG falcon :(

colour is a bit off, thanks youtube

1 hour ago, dekela said:

unfortunately for me, project cars dosent have VE commodore, only the FG falcon :(

This is project cars? 0.o NOICE... I have this game, but haven't played it yet... time to download and give it a whirl. Bathurst FTW.

Now to see if my steering wheel and pedals from my xbox will work on pc.

BTW, the sound of the vehicle is much better than @Mada's video... sounds more authentic with the straight cut sequential gearbox wine too.

I was thinking the same thing about the sound. Mine is a mod most probably pulled from another game and by the looks of it rushed. The sounds aren't right and there is no sound in the TV camera replays.  I was going to get pcars but I think I'll wait for it to be ultra cheap or pcars 2

pcars is good, minus the holdens. i love the jack spades ffb tweaks, make the handling so much more authentic. hopefully they will work for pcars2

Just a few of my happy snaps from the [TAG] Tanoa Exile server.

"Mako, the Gecko-Soldier"

20170222214828_1.thumb.jpg.0d06cad57a8b25a26bce0f4f102b990d.jpg

"Paint me like one of your French girls"

Mucking around in a safe zone trader with some of the guys from the Inglorious Bastards group.

20170228234553_1.thumb.jpg.e9a9728f7e48afea8e947882873041e6.jpg

"The Tanoa Logging Operation"

20170301233259_1.thumb.jpg.1b8168119d97397a254d3757bdafc823.jpg

"Low-level Hummingbird Flight"

20170302004052_1.thumb.jpg.0a991c7c898e73ecbd1bc68c7c86ab6b.jpg

"Thank-you for choosing Mako Airways"

This was shortly before the last two sling ropes broke which sent poor Jigsaw tumbling to his death

20170302194937_1.thumb.jpg.423f43ee8f5deaf59d50fa9015f429dc.jpg

"Dek's 1100m Strider HMG disable with a Titan AT"

20170302212814_1.thumb.jpg.61ca0bede9a305d429e380504dea2137.jpg

D73045A66813DDA0338FE3A339BA595D8F51B2E4

Some people shouldn't be pilots Looking at you mako. This is just before he sent me to my death.

23 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

D73045A66813DDA0338FE3A339BA595D8F51B2E4

Some people shouldn't be pilots Looking at you mako. This is just before he sent me to my death.

Mako, what the hell are you doing hahah

7 minutes ago, The Lonely Shammy said:

Losing a tractor-pull evidently.

I'm not 100% sure if Bohemia included it or I was just super super nervous and all my micro inputs to keep the bird in the air were to blame, but I swear there was a pendulum effect when the first two ropes snapped. I'd attempt to manoeuvre the chopper one way, and the truck would swing and pull it another way...

dont know whats happening with the colouring of my videos from vegas pro, but they are horrible 

why you dont take 30 minutes to loot a mission

I'm getting better at dumb firing my PCML rockets :D